December 08, 2010

H&M Video Lookbook SS2011



Question: What's better than previewing the lookbook of H&M's SS2011 collection modeled by the very suave and dandy looking Ben Hill?

Answer: Watching the lookbook of H&M's SS2011 collection modeled by the very suave and dandy looking Ben Hill!

I'm loving the navys and the clean tailorings (best look goes to the first one, anybody?) but am having some serious second thoughts about the military green. Not that military green isn't hot - it's been ubiquitous all season - but for us Hongkies with the Asian skin tone, military green doesn't exactly make us look dashing. Having said that, I'm digging the last look with the military green jacket and the white pants. Maybe that's the solution to my Asian-skin-tone-complex with military greens: pair it up with something light to liven up the look!

As for the rest, seeing the jumpsuit in action changed my mind about it - with the shimmering gold zipper, I am not ruling out any possibilities of me sporting it on a lazy Summer day. The blues are also working for me (Surprise! My favorite color is blue!) and all these suede shoes the models are wearing look really appealing.

Last but not least, I want Ben Hill's hair. kthxbye

Video credit: H&M via Designer HK
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...