January 13, 2011

Opening Ceremony SS2011 Lookbook




Speak of the devil. I was just wandering around Harvey Nichols today (which is, by the way, having their further reductions right now) and was looking at what FW2010 leftover stuff they had on the Opening Ceremony rack. Then when I got home and logged onto my computer - voila! - their new SS2011 lookbook is available online!

It's quite obvious that this was shot by one of my favorite photographers, Terry Richardson. I'm instantly obsessed with the green shorts matched with the green shoes in the first look. That is what I would totally wear - vibrant, fun, and exciting, but at the same time, stylish and not too outlandish. Is that a SS2011 trend? Matching pattern for shorts and shoes? Regardless, j'adore.

Also loving the palette, seems like orange and purple will be the colors to go for next season.

More looks over at Por Homme!

Photo credit: Opening Ceremony via Por Homme
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...