October 27, 2010

thePerfectTangent SS2011 Lookbook




As a Hong Kong-based menswear blog, we of course have to feature some of the up-and-coming Hong Kong-based menswear lines. Here today, we have thePerfectTangent's latest SS2011 lookbook which basically captures everything I look for in fashion: effortless chic and timeless elegance. To put things into perspective, it's like the love child of Céline and Neil Barrett!

I love the simple but somewhat architectural looks in this collection. The color palette is really comfortable and pleasing to the eyes; the layering of separates is perfect for the Spring weather. There's also something very intelligent about the pieces that makes you stop for a second, closer look. (In fact, on further investigation, I found out "intellectual design" is actually designer Pak Man Lee's design philosophy.) My favorites are the khaki trench jacket, the grey sweater with the white side panels and the camel jacket.

I've only seen two collections (this one and FW2010) from thePerfectTangent so far, but I find myself becoming a fan already!

Photo credit: thePerfectTangent
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...