October 03, 2010

Welcome!


When it comes to fashion, I am definitely not an early adopter. I realize this may do more harm than good to my street cred as a newbie fashion blogger, but my philosophy in fashion has always been part avant garde, part timelessness, with the part in timelessness significantly bigger than that of avant garde. To me, fashion is about evolution, more than revolution.

Having that said, I may not be a trendsetter, but I am definitely not a laggard. So, here in this blog, while you won't find the latest fashion news nor the most updated runway looks; you'll see my favorite pieces and outfits that have been burgeoning in the fashion world. Things will be very distilled here and highly taste-specific - so hopefully there'll be a few of you out there who share my amateur eye in fashion!

Thanks for swinging by!

Photo credit: Smalto
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...