October 30, 2010

Fashion News: Abercrombie (Not So) Fierce


First there were the complaints about the incessant spraying of the brand's signature cologne, 'Fierce', in all the retail outlets, now research shows that there's a "secret chemical" in the fragrance that would harm male reproductive hormones.

I remember it was only a few years ago when everyone was crazy about Abercrombie & Fitch and people would actually queue up outside the Fifth Avenue flagship store and come out with handfuls of the brand's infamous paper bags. Now, their stock price continues to plummet, fashionistas are ostracizing the brand, and then there were the bed bugs pandemic over at Hollister; basically, bad press pretty much just follows them around these days.

Okay, back to the main point of this post: what should I do with the remaining half of the bottle of Fierce at home? I can't wear it because that would mean supporting their business model and I certainly do not want any of my reproductive hormones get harmed by some "secret chemicals". Can I sue arguing product liability and get my money back?

To read more about the news, click here.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...